Recently here at March, we’ve been working a lot with Elementor. We love it, and so do our customers. Elementor helps us deliver better websites. It allows our customers to design and iterate faster, which is so important in the current economic climate.
In this article, we’ll explain what WordPress Elementor is, and the benefits of developing websites with it. We’ll also give tips on choosing the right Elementor agency. Let’s go!
What is Elementor?
Elementor is a WordPress plugin that helps you build layouts for pages and entire sites. As an Elementor website agency, we use Elementor to create pages that are fast and intuitive, and that look fantastic. Elementor works by dragging and dropping elements of a web page, so we can create fantastic-looking sites in a fraction of the time.
In fact, Elementor is so intuitive to use that once we get our clients set up and configured, they can use it themselves. They can make changes to their site independently, although we’re always on hand to provide support where needed. With Elementor, everybody wins!
Benefits of Elementor
When you work with an Elementor agency like March to build your website, you reap the rewards:
- Flexibility – Elementor is simple to use but sophisticated enough to design a site exactly the way you want it
- Speed – we can design your site from end-to-end without third party developers, meaning we can deliver it to you more quickly than ever
- Simplicity – once your site is up and running, you can build new pages yourself using Elementor (we’ll even show you how). That means you can move fast without waiting for us to become available
- Affordability – Elementor makes running a website more cost-effective, as you can make changes yourself rather than pay for developers
- Compatibility with your business – Elementor plays nicely with all the solutions you use to run your business, including WooCommerce
- Peace of mind – Elementor is backed by a large engineering team who continually improve the product and roll-out tested updates and security patches. No more abandoned plugins!
- Version control – a plugin with ACTUAL VERSION CONTROL! In the unlikely scenario that an update goes awry, you can rollback to a previous version of Elementor or Elementor Pro.
Elementor and WooCommerce
If you’re selling products or services on your site, Elementor integrates with WooCommerce so you can provide a seamless user experience that drives sales and keeps customers coming back for more.
With Elementor and WooCommerce, you can turn any page on your site into an online store that has all the features you need, including:
- Product showcase – create pages for each product
- Menu-cart – customers can see what’s in their cart while they browse for more
- Checkout – create a checkout sequence that suits your customers
- Order summary – thank your customers and summarise their purchase
- My account – allow customers to create an account with you to make it easy for them to return
Elementor and SEO
If you want to get your site ranking higher in Google and snare more business from the world’s dominant search engine, building a site with Elementor can help you.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a fast-moving art and science, but there are certain things that we know Google likes to see from a site, which Elementor can provide:
- Speed – sites created with Elementor can be optimised for speed.
- Sticky design – with Elementor, you can create fantastic-looking sites that are simple to navigate, which means your users will stay on your website for longer.
- Optimisation – Elementor can integrate with SEO plugins like Yoast or RankMath, allowing you to get your on-page SEO as effective as possible.
Built with Elementor by March, lntelligent People achieves an SEO score of 100 in Google PageSpeed Insights (as of November 2022).
As an Elementor website agency, March is experienced at optimising Elementor sites for search engines. Let us build you a great-looking site that Google will love as much as your users.
Great websites can be created with Elementor
Below, we’ve collated examples of excellent websites designed in Elementor to display the breadth of features that can be achieved.
The Business Design Centre
The Business Design Centre, or BDC for short, is an iconic venue in the heart of London with roots dating back to 1861. Regarded as one of the premier event venues in London, the BDC approached March in 2020 to commission a complete redesign of their website. We developed their new website using Elementor and Advanced Custom Fields.
With high-profile clients from the world of sport, business, fashion and entertainment, Brazilian-born hair stylist Jade Coelho is responsible for many of the looks you see in magazines, online and on TV.
March developed a glossy, luxurious website for Jade in 2021 using Elementor.
Ones and Heroes
Which Elementor agency should I choose?
When looking for an Elementor design agency to create or relaunch your website, here’s what you should be looking for:
- Proven track record – they should be able to show you examples of great-looking, simple-to-navigate sites created for other clients.
- 360-degree approach – it shouldn’t be just about creating a website. The best agencies will sit down with you and understand how your site fits in with your business objectives and what you want to achieve with it.
- Ongoing support – Elementor is excellent because you can easily make changes to your site yourself, but the best agencies will be there to help you.
- Transparency – avoid agencies that aren’t upfront about cost, timelines or who will be doing the work.
- Innovation – Elementor is great, but the best design agencies know that there’s always something new coming along that may be better for you.
Time to talk to March
March is an Elementor agency that ticks all the boxes. We love working with Elementor as it allows us to delight our clients with amazing-looking, smooth-running websites – faster and more affordably than ever before.
With March, creating great websites is Elementor-y!
Want to find out more? Get in touch.